We wish you to have sweet and healthy children!
HOW TO GET PREGNANT
Having a baby is a very serious step in building your family. That is why future parents need a profound preparation. They have to be ready in all aspects of this event. Here you will find answers to your questions about the planning of pregnancy and dealing with problems of this process.
First of all, you’ll need basic information concerning menstrual cycle and the development of the fetus. If you want to get pregnant it is necessary to know when your ovulation period is due. According to this you may plan the best time for conception.
Ovulation - read more:
Fertility - read more:
Conception - read more:
Pregnancy - read more:
How to become pregnant
Problems with the conception
How does the conception occur
THE CREATION OF LIFE
Conception is the beginning of a new life, that
brings new joyful worries to the future parents. You need to prepare for that
important step in advance, so that no problems can darken the pleasure of
meeting your newborn. In order for the pregnancy to go as smooth as possible,
and for the child to be born healthy, you need to consider many things, such as
age, existence of inherited and acquired diseases, diet, bad habits etc. The inner one is called mesoderm, the exoderm is in the
middle and the outer is endoderm. At this stage of development the genetic code
of the father is completely involved into the formation of the embryo. Twinning
is possible only till this point in development. Each menstrual cycle uterus
releases one egg. If this egg is not fertilized, you should wait for another
The inner one is called mesoderm, the exoderm is in the middle and the outer is endoderm. At this stage of development the genetic code of the father is completely involved into the formation of the embryo. Twinning is possible only till this point in development. Each menstrual cycle uterus releases one egg. If this egg is not fertilized, you should wait for another cycle.
Conception / read more
WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING YOUR BABY TO ARRIVE?
Many couples wish to have a baby at a definite time. Future parents want their baby to arrive on some special date, like Christmas or an important family holiday, more realistic ones plan it for their favorite season. People would like their child to have a birthday on St. Valentines Day, so that everyone liked them or on New Years Day to spend less money for presents and so on. But even though you may be good at planning other things, practice shows that the conception is almost unpredictable. We can divide women into four age groups and see how their chances of getting pregnant differ.
1. For the youngest group (women in their early 20s) it takes 4-5 months to conceive.
2. For the second group (women in their late 20s ) this period is longer. It takes an average of 5-7 months.
3. Women in their early 30s need 7-10 months.
4. In the last group (women in their late 30s and over 30) it takes 10-12 months or even more.
Now you can evaluate
your chances and prepare yourself mentally.
THINGS TO REMEMBER FOR FUTURE PARENTS
1. A woman should record the period of her ovulation, otherwise you may miss your “fertile window”, which is the ovulation day plus five days before it.
2. Don’t forget to monitor the cervical mucus changes, luteinizing hormone (LH) levels with a home ovulation predictor test and basal body temperature.
3. If a woman is often exercising strenuously, she should reduce her activities. Active sports and exercises may be a reason of irregular ovulations or a the woman may ovulate less often.
4. And probably the most important rule is to lead a healthy way of life and despite all of the obstacles you meet on your way stay optimistic.